|Quotes Due By
||24 May 2021
||Mercy Place Refurbishment - Parkville
||1 Willam Street, Parkville VIC 3052
||$2m - $3m
||Michael Tabatabaian (email@example.com)
Significant refurbishment works at 1 Willam Street, Parkville VIC, Australia.
A general overview of scope is as per the below:
- Alterations to the existing 13 no. shared ensuites and conversion into single-bedroom access ensuites, inclusive of interior building works and all related building services as required.
- Existing Nurse Station East & West Alterations & Additions
- ‘Town Square’ Alterations & Additions including new external façade window to Meeting Room
- Café & Grocer Store Alterations and Additions
- Floor finishes to nominated resident wing Common areas and corridors
- Floor and wall finishes to existing resident rooms and ensuites
Please breakdown quotes and provide separated pricing where possible.
We have been requested to breakdown pricing into the following areas.
1. Shared Rooms & Ensuites Scope
2. Nurse Station and Medical Room Scope
3. Reception, Foyer, Waiting Area and Meeting Room Scope
4. Café and Grocer Scope
5. Dining Rooms, Sitting Areas, Lounges, Corridors (i.e. all common areas) Scope
If quotes can be structured as above that would be appreciated.
- Aluminium Windows
- Door Hardware
- Doors - Cavity Sliders
- Floor Mats
- Flooring - Carpet/Vinyl
- Metal Work
- Metal Work - Toilet Accessories
- Pinboards/White Boards
- Fire Services - Wet & Dry
- Nurse Call