|Quotes Due By
||07 Apr 2021
||W&SS Accommodation and Workshop Depot Construction
||South Bega, Bega NSW 2550
||$5m - $10m
||Chon Kim & Nick Pott (email@example.com)
||The Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to the building work associated with this project. By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
The scope Of Works shall include, but is not limited to;
1. Development Of the design to Contruction issue
2. All design and BCA compliant certifications required
3. Site establishment and dis-establishment including all necessary site facilities and
amenities, power & water, safety fencing and appropriate screening and barriers to:
- enclose the various parts and stages of the Works Site as required for the duration of the Works;
- minimise environmental impact including protection of on-site and adjacent trees
and structures to ensure no damage and ensuring no sediment &/or material
whatsoever is carried, washed or blown from the Site into drains or storm water
system or on to neighbouring property;
- Protect and maintain adjacent surfaces, buildings, and trees to ensure no damage;
- protect and maintain existing in ground services.
4. Carrying out photographic dilapidation reports prior to Works starting and after Works
are complete but prior to Practical Completion.
5. Repair and/or replacement of all & any damage to adjacent road surfaces, kerbs and
gutters, pavements, buildings, infrastructure and trees.
6. All necessary insurances, labour, plant & equipment; dust, noise and traffic controls;
WH&S, environment and safety provisions to carry out the Works.
7. All required documentation and administration for quality, environment and WHS
8. All required management, supervision, liaison and communication with BVSC,
authorities, contractors, consultants, impacted lanholders and stakeholders as
9. Traffic management as necessary during construction.
10. Coordination and cooperation with utilities and service providers such as Telstra &
Essential Energy who may replace, relocate and/or re-level and/or reset services,
connections, pits, conduit and cabling during the Works.
11. As Built drawings prior to Practical Completion (refer Section 4 Special Conditions of
12. Testing and commissioning (refer Section 4 Special Conditions of Contract).
13. Technical information, operation and maintenance manuals, training, commissioning
and formal handover for all mechanical, electrical and hydraulic equipment supplied and
installed in the works. (refer Section 4 Special Conditions Of Contract).
14. All materials and labour to carry out the Works and complete the Contract.
15. Any item shown in the documentation and not in the specification, or vice versa, is to be
provided and all incidental and obvious work is to be done, though not specially
mentioned because Of minor character.
16. All costs which may be incurred in completing the works by the time stated in the Contract including any overtime, bonus and allowances.
- Aluminium & Glazed Balustrading
- Aluminium Windows & Doors
- Aluminum Louvres & Sun Screens
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Ceilings & Partitions
- Epoxy Floors
- Hardware Supply
- Metal Cladding / Apolic / CFC
- Painting & Intumescent Finishes
- Roller Shutters / Doors
- Roof Safety System
- Sanitary Hardware
- Stainless Steel Fabrication
- Tactile Indicators & Stair Nosin...
- Termite Treatment & Pest Control
- Tiling / Stone / Granite / Terra...
- Toilet Partitions
- Asphalt Finish
- Fencing & Bollards
- Line Marking
- Retaining Walls
- Data & Comms
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Security Services
- Block & Bricklayers & Hebel
- Civil Works
- Concrete Place
- Concrete Pumping
- Concrete Supply
- Reinforcement Fix
- Reinforcement Supply
- Structural Steel