|Quotes Due By
||28 Jan 2021
||CIRP FFS Cladding Remediation Project
||39 Kessels Road, Coopers Plains QLD 4108
||$5m - $10m
||Estimator: Robin Waller & Estimator Assistant: Nick Pott (firstname.lastname@example.org)
||The Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to the building work associated with this project. By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
As part of the Queensland Government Non-Conforming Building Products Audit Taskforce program, FSS has been identified as a Government-owned building requiring removal of non-compliant aluminium composite panelling (ACP).
Following testing of façade components and a report by Warringtonfire Consulting Fire Engineers, Queensland Health (QH) determined that the existing non-compliant cladding was to be removed and replaced with a fully compliant product as quickly as possible.
Initial ‘immediate term works’ (ITW) were recommended by Warringtonfire and have been undertaken to Block 10.
Further ‘near term works’ (NTW) involving cladding removal and replacement works is the subject of this PPR.
Nothing in this PPR shall limit, modify or alter the extent or description of the Works as set out in detail elsewhere in the Contract documents. Subject to the foregoing, the works generally comprise the Design and Construction of Deemed-to-Satisfy replacement cladding to Blocks 10 and 11 at FSS as detailed within the Cladding Replacement Performance Specification Rev 7.
Key considerations in undertaking the works are:
• The highest priority will be placed on the safety of all project stakeholders
• Minimisation of the impact of construction work noting that the FSS is a live health and scientific facility that must remain fully operational throughout the construction period;
• Completion of the works in as short a timeframe as possible;
• Achieving value for money; and
• Effective management to ensure that all stakeholders’ expectations and requirements are met.
- Cladding & CFC
- External Cladding
- Metal Cladding / Apolic / CFC
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Mechanical Services