|Quotes Due By
||25 Jan 2021
||HMAS Stirling ANZAC Training Centre ACRW (EST05879)
||Garden Island, Rockingham WA 6168
||$4m - $5m
||Estimator: Sean Lim - Estimating Assistant's: James Campbell & Anton Stukalov (firstname.lastname@example.org)
||The Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to the building work associated with this project. By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
TO GET THE DOCUMENTS FOR THIS PROJECT YOU MUST FIRST SIGN AND RETURN OUR DEED POLL (WHICH IS A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT AS THIS IS A DEFENCE PROJECT AND THEREFORE REQUIRED)
St Hillier's is tendering on the HMAS Stirling ANZAC Training Centre ACRP. The proposed works of this project involve replacement of end-of-life HVAC system (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) in three buildings at Garden Island – B0055, B0081 and B0129. The installations proposed for replacement are well past their economic life with some equipment being 25-35 years old and heavily serviced over the years.
In addition to the above, the functional use of the buildings has changed over the years, computer equipment and people load has increased. As a result, the HVAC system does not perform to the current operational needs of the building occupants and does not meet the relevant Australian Standards. The following issues have been registered: poor air balancing (complaints of stiffness); problematic temperature sensor location and temperature control strategy; and
The aim of the project is to resolve the above issues as part of its deliverables.
• Demolition (demolish bulkheads and existing) –
o Potential for the roof and ceiling cavity containing large amounts of lead dust or Asbestos material.
o According to the Asbestos Register Building B0055 has areas of asbestos containing material – to be confirmed if removal is apart of the scope of works
• C&P / Carpentry – (Demolition of bulkheads, make good external soffit, remove and reinstate sections of ceiling PB, Store & safely protect existing ceiling to be placed back up possibly acoustic ceiling tile, Blank plate to doors, remove existing and install new door grills , insulation to affected areas, make good fire gaps around fire damper, wall chasings for mechanical services)
• Painting - (Paint section of exposed wall, paint reinstated ceilings, paint existing doors with new plate)
• Removalists (existing furniture, shelving, computers, large heavy items i.e. compactus)
• Concrete (modify existing plinths, seal existing floor waste- small scope)
• Fire Services- (make good fire gaps around fire damper, service penetration fire stopping systems, control joint fire stopping systems)
• Electrical (removal store and reinstate surface troffers ceiling fan smoke detectors EWIS Speaker emergency lights projector motion detector) (new linear panel luminaire lights, new smoke detectors, new downlights) (PV sum of 25% for circuits B0051)
• Hydraulic- Filling valve set with backflow preventer, new closed type expansion tank, new chemical dosing tank, BT.02 Chilled water buffer tank C/W external insulation and sheeted with Aluminium cladding.
• Mechanical (refer to drawings and spec for scope, scope of works is large)-
- Ceilings & Partitions
- Painting & Intumescent Finishes
- Electrical Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Concrete Place
- Concrete Repair