|Quotes Due By
||25 Jan 2021
||Mango Hill State School - New General Learning Centre
||Bonnet Parade, Mango Hill QLD 4509
||$5m - $10m
||Estimator: Sean Lim & Estimating Assistant: Nick Pott (email@example.com)
||The Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to the building work associated with this project. By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
This project involves the construction of a New General Learning Centre at Mango Hill State School.
The project will construct a three level building providing 16 GLAs as part of the initial Stage 1 delivery,
with completion of the further 8 GLA in-fills in the undercroft being dependent on future in-catchment enrolment growth.
The project will integrate the following works as part of the New General Learning Centre:
· 3 Level building with undercroft for future GLA infill. (16 GLAs to be delivered as part of this project, 8 GLAs future)
· Relocation of the existing Mulit-sports Court.
· DDA compliant covered link access from the new building to the spine of the school.
· CCTV will be introduced to the School as part of this project, and a Provisional Sum will be included for minimum rollout across the campus.
· A new, double-sided electronic sign.
· A roof structure to be constructed over the bike store.
· Associated landscaping and external works.
A separate contract of Early Works is currently being procured, ahead of this Main Building Tender, with works to be undertaken over the December 2020 School Holidays. The Early Works package includes:
· Diversion of the Trunk Water and Fire Mains to be located outside of the building footprint.
· Connection and tie-works to existing sewer network.
· Construction of a new Bike Store (in preparation for decommissioning and demolition of the existing bike store.)
· Removal of existing sign to accommodate the new Bike Store.
· Relocation of water meter to accommodate the new Bike Store.
· New safety fencing to be installed adjacent to redundant pedestrian crossing, in-front of the new Bike Store and internal carpark.
- Aluminium & Glazed Balustrading
- Aluminium Windows & Doors
- Aluminum Louvres & Sun Screens
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Ceilings & Partitions
- Cladding & CFC
- Epoxy Floors
- Hardware Supply
- Operable Wall
- Painting & Intumescent Finishes
- Roller Shutters / Doors
- Sanitary Hardware
- Tactile Indicators & Stair Nosin...
- Termite Treatment & Pest Control
- Tiling / Stone / Granite / Terra...
- Timber Flooring
- Timber Windows
- Toilet Partitions
- Audio Visual
- Data & Comms
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Lifts & Escalators
- Mechanical Services
- Security Services
- Block & Bricklayers & Hebel
- Civil Works
- Concrete Place
- Concrete Pumping
- Concrete Supply
- Demolition Contractor
- Piling & Boring
- Post Tensioning
- Reinforcement Fix
- Reinforcement Supply
- Structural Steel