|Quotes Due By
||24 Nov 2020
||RAAF Edinburgh Accommodation Works (EST04544)
||West Avenue, Edinburgh SA 5111
||$2m - $3m
||Sean Lim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
||The Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to the building work associated with this project. By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
St Hillier's is tendering on the RAAF Edinburgh Accommodation Works, at RAAF Base Edinburgh and would appreciate your assistance in providing pricing for this tender. This tender involves maintenance and / or remediation works to twenty-five (25) Live In Accommodation (LIA) buildings at RAAF Base Edinburgh Work. The Type of Works and Trades for this tender include:
Type of Work
• The repair and/or replacement of existing roofs and gutters.
• The removal and replacement of floor coverings.
• The removal of flaking paint, the patching of dints and cracks with putty and the repainting of walls, ceiling, doors, door jambs, window frames, skirtings and architraves.
• The preparation of and application of paint to external surfaces.
• The replacement of external doors, window frames and/or fly screens.
• Completion of Environmental Clearance Certificate (ECC).
• Provision of cultural monitoring if required as part of the ECC.
Type of trades
• Roofing (Both metal and concrete tile)
• Lead paint removal
• Ceilings & Partitions
• Hydraulics (connecting of new downpipes to existing storm water lines)
• Bird proofing
• Masonry (Brick and Blockwork, repointing and crack remediation)
• Metal Work – Balustrades and handrails
• Curtains and Blinds
• Flooring- Carpet and Vinyl
• Doors - (new and restoring existing)
• Door Hardware
• Glazing & Timber Windows
• Electrical (dry fire works, cable trays, removing of surface mounted electrical items for painting)
• Heritage works including restoration and consulting
• Termite Control
• Timber Framed fly screens
As this is a defence project the documents are confidential therefore you are required to sign and return a deed poll to get access to the documents (If you have already signed a deed poll in the last 12 months with St Hillier's then this will cover you for this tender).
The Tender Team Consists of the following members:
Estimator: Sean Lim
Estimating Assistant: Nicholas Potts
Estimating Assistant: James Campbell
(please direct general enquiries and questions to estimating assistant’s – if we are unable to answer your query’s or questions they will be raised to the estimator)
Please get in contact with us during the tender if you have RFI’s or any other queries by emailing us at email@example.com or giving us a call on 07 3212 6300 and asking for either Sean, Nicholas or James.
- Carpet & Vinyl
- Ceilings & Partitions
- Hardware Supply
- Painting & Intumescent Finishes
- Tactile Indicators & Stair Nosin...
- Termite Treatment & Pest Control
- Tiling / Stone / Granite / Terra...
- Timber Windows
- Site Sheds, Temp Fencing & Plant...
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Block & Bricklayers & Hebel
- Civil Works
- Concrete Place
- Demolition Contractor