|Quotes Due By
||29 Nov 2021
||Springfield Viva Base Build
||13 Commercial Drive, Springfield QLD 4300
||$2m - $3m
||Courtney Eaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The project summary can be described as the development of a fully serviced cold shell base building, ready for handover to and fit-out of a gym.
Summary of Works:
• Clearing of the site ready for the execution of works.
• All earthworks, civil and stormwater drainage works.
• Provision of all services connections (power, comms, domestic water, fire water, sewer, trade waste, stormwater) including authority application and connection costs.
• Construction of building, ready for the handover to the incoming tenant.
• Relocate all existing services.
• Construction of new services to suit.
• Construction of new carparks and connection roads.
• Construction of new pedestrian crossing.
• Category 1 works during tenant fit-out, if requested to price and perform the works.
- Aluminium Windows
- Handrails & Balustrading
- Roller Doors & Shutters
- Roof Access
- Sanitary Fixtures & Tapware
- Fire Detection/Alarms
- Concrete Supply
- Concrete Tilt Panels
- Structural Steel