|Quotes Due By
||13 Dec 2017
||Rothwell Edge Development
||Lot 3 Anzac Avenue, Rothwell QLD 4022
||$2m - $3m
||Nick Raselli (email@example.com)
The Works includes (but not limited to):
1. Site strip and preparation.
2. Bulk and detailed excavation (including temporary and permanent retentions) and all necessary retaining/
shoring, etc and any cut and fill to achieve final bench levels
3. All new services within the site and reticulation works
4. Provision of connection to existing external infrastructure services required for the facility
5. All internal and external civil works as documented.
6. Construction of the new buildings as defined on the plans - note suspended buildings
7. Completion of all internal pedestrian areas as defined on the drawings (external as required)
8. Completion of all car parking including civil works, line marking, wheelstops etc.
9. Refuse and loading dock facilities.
10. Internal services reticulation and connections (power, communications, water, sewer, stormwater and gas).
11. Sewer pump station works
12. Connection to external services reticulation and connections as required (power, communications, water,
sewer, stormwater and gas).
13. Fire services including any hydrants, pumps, tanks, boosters, fire hose reels & portable fire extinguishers
(and warning systems) as documented
14. All landscaping and bio-retention.
15. Allowance for one (1) 12m high external pylon signage, statutory signage and all internal directional signage.
16. Allowance for power to facades for individual tenant shopfront signage
- Aluminium Louvres & Screens
- Aluminium Windows
- CFC Cladding
- Doors / Frames
- Handrails & Balustrading
- Roof Access
- Sanitary Fixtures & Tapware
- Sanitary Hardware
- Termite Treatment
- Toilet Partitions
- Concrete Supply
- Concrete Tilt Panels
- Structural Steel