How can we help?
- How can we help?
- The documents I require are not in the package I have received. How do I get a copy of these documents?
- I have downloaded my package, but cannot find the download on my computer.
- I have downloaded my package, but I am having trouble opening some of the documents.
- How do I open the ZIP file I have been sent?
- I have downloaded my package but cannot open the ZIP file
- Where is the best place for me to save my documents & packages?
Get in Touch
New England Constructions
P: 02 9369 1241
Level 21, Westfield Tower 2
101 Grafton Street
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
How can we help?
If you have any questions relating to a project or documentation, please call the builder directly using the contact information listed here.
Following is a list of FAQ’s to assist in downloading and saving your packages.
If you feel you are missing documentation, and require this documentation to provide a quote, please contact the builder directly.
I have downloaded my package, but cannot find the download on my computer.
Your package could have downloaded to a variety of places, this is dependent on your settings, and the browser you are using.
To help you locate your package, please locate the browser you are using and refer to the corresponding article, by clicking on one of the following:
I have downloaded my package, but I am having trouble opening some of the documents.
If you are using Internet Explorer as your browser, it sounds like you have not yet extracted the files from the ZIP, and this article will help.
If this does not work, please contact EstimateOne support on 1300 705 035, or email@example.com.
How do I open the ZIP file I have been sent?
Some operating systems allow you to preview the contents of a Zip file before extracting them. EstimateOne recommends extracting all files and saving them locally before viewing. This will allow easy access in the future.
Once you have located the file, you can right click to then select “Extract All” OR you may need to first select “Compressed Folder Tools” in order to select the “Extract All” option. Then follow the wizard steps to extract your files.
For more a detailed guide, you can view the step-by-step article here .
I have downloaded my package but cannot open the ZIP file
If you are unable to open your package, it sounds like you need to install a free ZIP program on your computer.
If you are using Windows, click here to install ZIP software for free.
If you are using MAC, click here to download The Unarchiver.
Where is the best place for me to save my documents & packages?
- Save the document packages locally (on your Hard Drive) so they are available offline
- Save the document packages in a location that is dedicated to a single project to prevent projects getting mixed up
- Save the document packages in a location that is easy to remember in the future