|Quotes Due By
||24 Oct 2022
||Scenic Rim - Logan DRFA Events 21C and 21J
||Scenic Rim, Scenic Rim QLD 4272 Australia
||$10m - $15m
||Tim Xu (email@example.com)
||The Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to the building work associated with this project. By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangement (DRFA) – Events 21 C & 21J – Restoration Works on 101 sites across 14 state-controlled roads in Scenic Rim Regional Council and Logan City Council.
Earthworks, Geotechnical works, Soil Nailing, Shotcreting, Rockfall Protection, Gabion and Rock Mattresses, Drainage, Pavement Restoration, Line marking, Signage, Fencing and Landscaping
There are 32 individual Bill of Quantities, but we have also included a combined sites master bill of quantities for ease of quoting.
We are in the process of reviewing all 5000-line items and a creating trade specific packages with relevant line items assigned to each trade
The 14 major roads:
• Running Creek Road (RCR)
• Binna Burra Road (BBR)
• Beechmont Road (BRS)
• Beaudesert Nerang Road (BNS)
• Lamington National Park Road (LNP)
• Tamborine Mountain Road (TMR)
• Tamborine Oxenford Road (TORS)
• Beaudesert Boonah Road (BOR)
• Carneys Creek Road (CRR)
• Boonah Rathdowney Road (BRR)
• Lake Moogerah Road (LMR)
• Boonah Fassifern Road (BFR)
• Mount Lindsay Highway (Bris to Beaudesert) (MLAS)
• Mount Lindsay Highway (Beaudesert to Border) (MLH)
• Beaudesert Beenleigh Road (BBRL)
- Clearing & Grubbing
- Concrete Supply
- Dilapidation and Condition Surve...
- Environmental Management
- Erosion Applications
- Erosion Control Matting
- Gabion & Reno-Rock Mattress
- Geotechnical Testing
- Mobile Site Office
- Precast Drainage
- Road Furniture - Guide Posts etc...
- Rockfall Protection
- Scaling - Rock Scaling Manual an...
- Service Locating
- Site Facilities
- Soil Nailing
- Stone Pitching
- Sub Horizontal Drains
- Traffic Control
- Vacuum Excavation