Quotes Due By|
28 Nov 2023|
Dept of Defence, Holsworthy Barracks Sewer Reticulation, No. EST08148|
Alec Campbell Drive, Holsworthy NSW 2173 Australia|
$3m - $4m|
Peter Fenney (email@example.com)|
By downloading the tender documentation, you agree to the conditions set out in Department of Defence’s “3. EST08148 Confidentiality Agreement” V9.1.
The scope of works of this project involves the following:
• Reconfiguration of the existing sewer treatment facility at the SFTF to utilise the catchment tanks as emergency storage
• New main pumping station
• Installation of macerating pumps
• Installation of localised alarm monitoring system
• Installation of water flushing system utilising the existing stormwater collection tank
• Installation of a sewer rising main along the main roadway and connect into the gravity sewer.
• Installation of 20kw solar array and associated switchboards, trenching and cabling to serve the sewer treatment plant – plant to be programmed to operate during daylight hours to utilise the solar gain.
• Provision for connection for future connection at Jordan Lines.
• Markers to be installed along full route to clearly identify pipe run.
Civil & Bridge Works
Stormwater Drains & Pits