|Quotes Due By
||17 Jan 2022
||RFT21-37 Design and Construct Replacement of Three Bridges
||Grafton NSW 2460
||$5m - $10m
||Christine Allen (Tenders.NR@hazellbros.com.au)
||The Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to the building work associated with this project. By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
The NSW Government’s Code of Practice for the Building and Construction Industry (NSW Code) and the NSW Government's Implementation Guidelines to the NSW Code of Practice for the Building and Construction Industry (NSW Guidelines) apply to the tendered works. By submitting a tender, the tenderer acknowledges its understanding and agreement that:
• compliance with the NSW Code and NSW Guidelines is an essential condition to being considered for the tender;
• by submitting an expression of interest or tender response, the tenderer agrees to comply with the NSW Code and NSW Guidelines on all future projects, including privately funded projects, to which the NSW Guidelines apply, whether or not successful in this tender; and
• any party which is precluded from performing works to which the NSW Code and NSW Guidelines apply is excluded from consideration for the tender.
The Principal is seeking Tenders from appropriately qualified and experienced Tenderers for the removal and replacement of the following bridges:
1. Billys Creek Bridge, Armidale Road
2. Dundoo Floodway Bridge, Kungala Road
3. Wintervale Creek Bridge, Old Glen Innes Road
The work to be carried out under the Contract is for the replacement of the existing Billys Creek Bridge on Armidale Road over Billys Creek (approximately 80km from Grafton, NSW), Dundoo Floodway Bridge on Kungala Road over Unknown Creek (approximately 34km from Grafton, NSW) and Wintervale Creek Bridge on the Old Glenn Innes Road over Wintervale Creek (approximately 77km from Grafton, NSW), with new bridges and roads tying into the existing road. The work is within the Clarence Valley local government area (LGA).
The work under the Contract includes all temporary and permanent works associated with the following:
• demolition of the existing bridge.
• design and construction of the replacement bridge.
• design and construction of the road approaches to the new bridge (50 m either side of bridge), including widening of the road embankment and pavement, modification of adjoining property access and all roadside furniture.
• restoration of the embankment outside the new road corridor.
The works are to be constructed within, upon and nearby an operating road and are to be constructed adjacent to moving traffic. The work area is to be separated from traffic by barriers suitable for adjacent traffic speeds. The works under the Contract are to be carried out with the least possible disruption to traffic.
All project specific drawings and specifications have been provided for direct download.
Should you have any queries please address your email to Christine Allen (Tender Coordinator) via Tenders.NR@hazellbros.com.au
- Bridge Barriers
- Bridge Expansion Joints
- Bridge Precast Deck Unit Transpo...
- Concrete Supply
- Deck Unit, Bridge Precast
- Quarry Supply
- Traffic Management
- Bitumen & Asphalt
- Bridge Demolition
- Bridge FRP
- Service Locator