|Quotes Due By
||09 Dec 2020
||UTS Tech Lab Nano Brewery
||32-34 Lord Street, Botany NSW 2019
||$250k - $500k
||John Wong (email@example.com)
||The Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to the building work associated with this project. By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
We sincerely appreciate you supporting Formula Interiors in this tender for the Nano Brewery L.01 Mezzanine Tech Lab, Botany NSW.
Formula Interiors invites you to submit a lump sum quote (as per the requested breakdown format) for the applicable works, in conformance with the attached tender documentation. Please provide lead time details at time of submitting your tender.
Should your tender be successful you will be required to enter into a contract with Formula Interiors. Please note that any subcontractor who has not previously worked for Formula Interiors is asked to complete and submit the attached Prequalification Documents, along with the insurances.
Formula Interiors have implemented an online registration & induction system for all sub-contractors and their employees, which needs to be completed prior to being able to access the project site – Link to register / induction: https://formulainductions.com.au/ . Failure to do so will result in access to the site being denied.
Please provide your quotation with consideration of the COV-19 Pandemic.
Deposits/ Bank Guarantees;
Where a percentage deposit is requested by any supplier or sub-contractor prior to the ordering and supply of materials and equipment, an unconditional Bank Guarantee will be provided to Formula Interiors by the supplier/ sub-contractor.
Bank Guarantees are to be issued by an Australian bank as authorised under section 9 of the Banking Act 1959 (Cth) and will act as security for the performance of supplier or sub-contractor obligations under the contract.
What will be expected on all Formula sites:
• Ensure that all workers complete the Formula COVID-19 health screening questionnaire (on site) before being permitted to commence works.
• Follow Formula COVI D-19 Action plan as displayed on site
• Refer to Formula COVID-19 flow chart for necessary steps to control any identified potential exposure risks
• Employ additional disinfectant regime for communal surfaces, such as lunch/meeting tables, door handles etc…
• Ensure adequate hand washing on site
• Maintain adequate social distancing (1-5m between workers)
The scheduled milestones for the project are as follows:
• **Tender Closes: 9th December, 2020**
• Anticipated Site Works Commencement: During Xmas, 2020
• Project Completion Date: TBC
A site inspection has been organised please refer to site photos.
All tenders and proposals shall be delivered on or before 9th December 2020 at 10.00am via email to the following address
Please advise us promptly in writing, if you are unable, or do not wish to submit a tender. In this case, please respond via email to the attention of the undersigned.
- Fixture & Fittings
- Partitions, Doors & Ceilings
- Electrical Services
- Fire Services
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Medical & Lab Gases