|Quotes Due By
||23 Aug 2019
||RMIT Building 106
||222 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
||$10m - $15m
||Richard Xu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The project will incorporate the fitout of approximately 10,364sqm across levels 5, 6 and 7 of 222 Lonsdale Street including:
- Approx. 5,175sqm of open workspace;
- Approx. 3,054sqm of alternative work settings (including approx. 600sqm of enclosed meeting room space);
- Approx. 1,190sqm of local support including tea points, utility points, personal storage (lockers), team storage and on floor comms rooms;
- Approx. 780sqm of central collaboration space including approximately 470sqm of enclosed meeting space, 208sqm of training room spaces, 117sqm town hall space; and
- Approx. 763sqm of central support spaces including entry, IT, Comms, storage, wellness spaces and large-scale printing.
- Approx. 90sqm within the central support spaces as per item above will be a large town hall space with tiered seating from level 6 to level 7 within an existing building void.
- The ceilings are open ceilings with exposed services. There will be ceilings over the meeting rooms.
- The Contractor will need to formally engage the nominated AV contractor to manage the installation of all AV.
- The Contractor will be required to manage the installation of infrastructure for Information Technology Systems (ITS) including power, data, WAPs, switches, patching, racks etc. The RMIT ITS team will install all active equipment.
- Door Hardware
- Doors & Frames
- External Landscaping
- Fixtures & Fittings
- Loose Furniture
- Metalwork & Screens
- Operable Walls
- Rendering & Repointing
- Suspended Ceilings
- Timber Flooring
- Structural Steel