|Quotes Due By
||29 Nov 2023
||EE Box Hill PET CT Fit-out
||Arnold Street, Box Hill VIC 3128 Australia
||$2m - $3m
||Angus Grant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The proposed project scope involves the refurbishment of the fabric and finishes of the existing Ground Floor of Building B, for the purpose of establishing a new PET C suite within the Imaging Department. The construction works includes the fitting out of a new PET CT scanner facility with PET control room, associated Hot Lab and preparation rooms, as well as a Staff Lounge and Kitchenette. The procurement, installation, and commissioning of the PET Scanner will be carried out by others.
The site is located at Box Hill Hospital, 8 Arnold Street, Box Hill Victoria 3128. The works are located on the Ground Floor of Building B at the corner of Arnold Street and Nelson Road, with direct access to the site available from Arnold Street.
- Bump Rails/Corners Guards & Door...
- Door Hardware
- Doors - Timber Doors & Frames
- Flooring - Carpet/Vinyl & Linole...
- Plasterboard, Suspended Ceilings...
- Sanitary Hardware
- Windows & Doors - Aluminium
- Windows & Doors - Steel Framed
Demolition, Civil, External Works & Landscaping
- Electrical Services
- Fire Electrical - Alarms/Detecti...
- Fire Sprinklers/Hydrants & Hose...
- Hydraulic Services
- Hydraulics - Sanitary Fixtures
- Mechanical Services
- Medical Gases
- Nurse Call & Medical Equipment
- Security Services - CCTV/Access...