|Quotes Due By
||30 Sep 2022
||CoMelb - Munro Library & Community Hub
||456 Queen street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
||$10m - $15m
||Evan Thomas (email@example.com)
||The Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to the building work associated with this project. By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
2. Project Description
Scope of this project include fit out from ground to level 3. A brief summary of scope include;
Ground Floor – access to level one library spaces is via a grand stair case or lifts
• A book return chute located immediately west of this entry.
• Line marking
• Signage and way finding
Level 1 - all spaces at Level 1 are publicly accessible and include
• A space to accommodate small events and a reading lounge or converted to a large event space with retractable seating.
• A computer lab and drinks station will support these functions.
• 2 x Sound Studios will enable the recording of podcasts or similar.
• A Maker Space provides patrons with the ability to engage in a diverse range of 21st century arts and crafts as requested by the community. It includes 3D printers, laser cutters, router, paint booth and sewing machines.
• A Changing Places
• 5 gender neutral toilets are provided at levels 1, 2 and 3.
• Two AV equipped bookable meeting rooms
• A new stair adjacent the central lift will enable easy access for library patrons between levels 1 and 2.
Level 2 - comprises the main library collection and staff area.
• A service desk and book return area.
• Adjoining staff areas, provide breakout, lunch and work functions
• The collections area in
• A quiet study room
• A new stair has been created in the existing light well to enable ease of connection to level 3.
Level 3 - comprises of the Children’s Library & Family Services with outlook to a large roof garden.
• Consulting rooms, a parent room, staff areas and secure outdoor play area adjacent to the playgroup room.
• The Children’s Library to the east incorporates an activities area, general seating and breakout areas.
• A large landscaped terrace and multipurpose bookable room will be available to the general public on this floor.
- Acoustic Panels - MDF, Theatre &...
- Appliances & Whitegoods
- Doors - Operable Walls
- Doors - Timber Doors & Frames
- Flooring - Carpet/Vinyl & Linole...
- Flooring - Tactiles & Stair Nosi...
- Handrails & Balustrades - Metal...
- Joinery - Solid Surfaces & Bench...
- Pinboards & Whiteboards
- Plasterboard, Suspended Ceilings...
- Roofing & Roof Plumbing
- Sanitary Hardware
- Toilet Partitions/Privacy Screen...
- Waterproofing & Tanking
- Windows - Window Film
- Windows & Doors - Aluminium
- Windows & Doors - Automatic/Revo...
- Concrete - FRP
- Structural Steel
Demolition, Civil, External Works & Landscaping
- Audio Visual Services
- Electrical Services
- Fire Electrical - Alarms/Detecti...
- Fire Sprinklers/Hydrants & Hose...
- Hydraulic Services
- Mechanical Services
- Security Services - CCTV/Access...
- Asphalt Roads & Driveways
- Civil - Bulk/Drainage/Pavements...
- Landscaping - Hard - Pavers/Bric...
- Landscaping - Irrigation
- Landscaping - Soft
Equipment and FF&E
- Cranes - Tower & Mobile
- Scaffolding & Gantries
- Traffic Management