|Quotes Due By
||13 Dec 2021
||St Leonards Indented Head Fire Station
||1060 Murradoc Road, Saint Leonards VIC 3223
||$2m - $3m
||Tony Phillips (firstname.lastname@example.org)
||The Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016 applies to the building work associated with this project. By submitting an expression of interest in, or tender for, this project, you will become subject to the Code for the Tendering and Performance of Building Work 2016.
Alchemy Construct invites suitably qualified and experienced contractors to prepare
tenders for the construction of the new St Leonards – Indented Head Fire Station and associated site works at
1060 Murradoc Road, St Leonards.
The new station will replace an aged existing building in another location and will accommodate the brigade’s
vehicles and emergency equipment. The new building will include improved amenities for volunteers of all
genders and provide greater access and facilities for members with disabilities. The building design also
incorporates areas for meetings, training, and other relevant needs.
- Cladding - Compressed Sheet Pane...
- Cladding - Zinc/Interlocking/Sta...
- Door Hardware
- Doors - Roller Shutters & Tilt U...
- Doors - Timber Doors & Frames
- Flooring - Tactiles & Stair Nosi...
- Handrails & Balustrades - Metal
- Plasterboard, Suspended Ceilings...
- Roofing & Roof Plumbing
- Sanitary Hardware
- Waterproofing & Tanking
- Windows & Doors - Aluminium
- Concrete - FRP
- Lightweight Steel Framing
- Masonry - Brickwork & Blockwork
- Structural Steel
- Termite Treatment/Pest Control
External Works & Landscaping
- Electrical Services
- Fire Electrical - Alarms, Detect...
- Fire Sprinklers, Hydrants & Hose...
- Hydraulic Services
- Hydraulics - Sanitary Fixtures
- Hydraulics - Water Tank Supplier...
- Mechanical Services
- Solar Panels & Photovoltaics
- Asphalt Roads & Driveways
- Car Park Accessories
- Civil - Bulk, Drainage, Pavement...
- Earthworks & Bulk Excavations